Roundup of Recent Posts 2
- A Stoic Values Clarification Dialogue and Workshop by Christopher Gill and Tim LeBon
- Resources From Stoicon 2017 Now Available!
- The Power of Negative Thinking by Peter Lyons
- Do People Commit Evil Out of Ignorance? by Massimo Pigliucci
- Stoicism and Sustainability by Kai Whiting
- “Stoicism and Illness” and “Stoic Resilience versus Stoic Virtue” by Carmelo Di Maria
- Happy Families: A Stoic Guide to Family Relationships by Brittany Polat
- Stoic Week 2017 Demographics Report by Tim LeBon
- Phobias, Terrorism, and Stoic Fearlessness by William O. Stephens
And another two video diaries!