The blog is open to receiving new pieces and you are invited to submit:
- Reflections on your experience of putting Stoicism into practise today
- Articles with Stoic advice
- Comparisons between Stoicism and other philosophies or psychotherapies
- Examples of how Stoicism is used today in different areas of society and by inspiring individuals
- …and on much more besides!
Please get in touch with a summary of your proposed article, using the contact form below. Your message will go through to Greg Sadler, who edits the blog. Please note that you might not receive a response immediately. Stay Stoic and do not panic!
Posts in Stoicism Today are typically between 1,500-4000 words, and are written for a general audience deeply interested in Stoicism and its contemporary applications.