Roundup of Recent Posts
Plus New Poll: What Next?
- We had over 8,000 hits on the Stoicism Today website during Stoic Week alone!
- About 140 people reported they were participating in the study.
- Over 1,100 people have now viewed the original Youtube Video of the workshop at Exeter University organised by Prof. Gill.
- We have also acquired over 160 new Twitter (@Stoicweek) followers during the week.
- Over 120 people commented on The Guardian article by Patrick about Stoic Week.
- Over a fourteen Youtube video diaries have been uploaded by Stoic Week participants.
- Over 380 people have voted so far in the poll “Who is your favourite Stoic?“.
What next, though? You can vote in the poll below (up to three choices) for any ancient philosophy you fancy doing as an alternative to #Stoicweek in the future. Underneath is a roundup of recent posts in case you missed anything…
Have you missed anything important?
- Are Stoics Still Happier? Stoic Week 2018 Report part 2 (of 4) by Tim LeBon
- Stoicism Talk in Toronto: “Stoicism: Living With Love and Anger”
- Pierre Hadot’s Stoicism by Matthew Sharpe
- A Stoic Approach to Travel and Tourism by William O. Stephens
- Sunday 25th: Stoic Mindfulness and Resilience Training (SMRT) 2018
- Coffee Is Just Hot Bean Juice: Radical Objectivity and Stoicism by Dominic Vaiana
- Enroll now for Stoic Mindfulness and Resilience Training (SMRT) 2018
- Dear Stoic… by Malachi Maguire