At STOICON 2016, all of the plenary session addresses, and one of the longer workshops, were video-recorded. This was done in order to allow those who were not able to attend to be able to view and listen to the sessions. Here are all of those videorecordings:
- Julia Annas – Is Stoic Virtue as Off-Putting as it Seems?
- Chris Gill – Can you be a Stoic and a Political Activist?
- Lawrence Becker – Stoic Ethics-in-Action
- Debbie Joffe Ellis – Albert Ellis: A Model of Resiliency, Compassion, and Stoicism in Action
- Cinzia Arruzza – Let us Take Care of Ourselves: Stoic Exercises and Foucault
- Bill Irvine – On Becoming an Insult Pacifist
- Donald Robertson – Stoicism, Mindfulness, and Cognitive Therapy
- Jules Evans -Stoicism as a Wellbeing Intervention in the Workplace, Prisons, and Mental Health Charities
- STOICON ’16: Keynote Speaker Ryan Holiday
- Workshop Presentation: Greg Sadler – Struggling With Anger? Useful Stoic Perspectives and Practices
Audiorecordings are also available for each of the plenary addresses in mp3 form. You can access those here.