THE STOIC is a monthly online publication of The Stoic Gym. The Modern Stoicism organization is partnering with the Stoic Gym (and if you look at the teams for both, you’ll see some overlap in membership).
The theme of this issue is ‘STOIC REFECTIONS. Contributors include many prominent modern Stoics: Sharon Lebell, Jonas Salzgeber, Piotr Stankiewicz, Kai Whiting and Chuck Chakrapani. If you’d like to read the articles, or to subscribe, click here.
In this issue…
- FREE EBOOK OFFER!
- Stoicism: Cobwebs and Gems
- BY TIM LEBON & CHUCK CHAKRAPANI
- STOIC SKILLS
- CHUCK CHAKRAPANI. Chasing the right rabbits
- MEREDITH KUNZ. Concentrating amid distraction
- PIOTR Doing the present work
- SHARON LEBELL. Using logic to avoid fallacies
- JONAS SALZGEBER. Making use of obstacles
- KAI WHITING. Choosing a diet
- SENECA. Living until dying
- STOIC FELLOWSHIP groups around the world.
- STOIC QUOTES for everyday of the month
- STOIC BOOKS
And much more!