THE STOIC is a free monthly online publication of The Stoic Gym. The Modern Stoicism organization is partnering with the Stoic Gym (and if you look at the teams for both, you’ll see a good bit of overlap in membership).
The theme of this issue is ‘Stoic Questions Answered’. Contributors include many prominent modern Stoics: Donald Robertson, Sharon Lebell, Kai Whiting, Meredith Kunz, Flora Bernard, Jonas Salzgeber and Chuck Chakrapani. If you’d like to check it out, or to subscribe, you can click here.
NOVEMBER 2019 ISSUE CONTENTS
- CHUCK CHAKRAPANI. Stoicism as a Way of Life
- MEREDITH KUNZ. What Should You Seek? Courage To Face The World
- JONAS SALZGEBER. What’s Your Job? Being a Good Person
- KAI WHITING. What Should Be Your Concern? It’s Not All About Yourself.
- SHARON LEBELL. What Steers Your Life? The Unseen Metaphors
- DONALD ROBERTSON. How Should You Deal With Your Thoughts? Distance Yourself
- FLORA BERNARD. What Is Success? Doing What Is Under Your Control