THE STOIC is a free monthly online publication of The Stoic Gym. The Modern Stoicism organization is partnering with the Stoic Gym (and if you look at the teams for both, you’ll see a good bit of overlap in membership).
If you’d like to check it out, or to subscribe, you can click here.
SEPTEMBER 2019 ISSUE: CONTENTS
- JOHN SELLARS – Beyond ambition: Getting off the treadmill of desire
- DONALD ROBERTSON– Canadian Stoicism
- KAI WHITING – Beyond consumption: Becoming sustainable
- MEREDITH A. KUNZ – Beyond ’busyness’: Embracing the present
- FLORA BERNARD – Beyond dying: Living urgently
- CHUCK CHAKRAPANI – Beyond the obvious: Seeing things differently. Examine impressions before accepting
- JONAS SALZGEBER– Beyond annoyances: Playing the game of equanimity
- STOICISM IN PLAIN ENGLISH – Virtue is its own reward (Seneca ‘On the Happy Life’)
- STOIC NEWS AND EVENTS– News on Stoic events around the world; Stoic Fellowship around world; Stoic publications and more