This year, for the first time, we are introducing Stoic Week for Students, a brand new version of Stoic Week designed to me more accessible to school-age students.
Can a new course based on ancient philosophy really transform your life in just one week?, The Daily Mail (2019)
My week living as a Stoic, The Guardian (2018)
Want to be happy? Then live like a Stoic for a week, The Conversation (2018)
NEW for 2021: Stoic Week for Students
- You asked for it! People are always asking for Stoic materials for children and teens, so we created this special version of Stoic Week just for teenagers.
- The course is designed for classroom teachers, but parents can also use it with their kids at home. The handbook comes with a teacher’s guide, with extra activities and resources including audio.
- Suggested ages are 13-15, but teachers and parents can adapt the materials for older or slightly younger children.
- Topics include happiness, resilience, managing emotions, friendship, community, nature, identity, and character.
- Download the pdf version of the handbook, or complete the course online so your kids can interact with other students participating in Stoic Week
- Stoic Week for students takes place at same time as Stoic Week (18th – 24th October) but the materials will be made available somewhat earlier.