THE STOIC is a monthly online publication of The Stoic Gym. The Modern Stoicism organization is partnering with the Stoic Gym (and if you look at the teams for both, you’ll see some overlap in membership).
The theme of this issue is ‘STOIC QUESTIONS’. Contributors include many prominent modern Stoics: Sharon Lebell, Jonas Salzgeber, Piotr Stankiewicz, Kai Whiting and Chuck Chakrapani. If you’d like to read the articles, or to subscribe, click here.
In this issue…
- CHUCK CHAKRAPANI. Were there two Faustinas?
- JONAS SALZGEBER. Are we meant to cooperate?
- SHARON LEBELL. Are we wise … or playful?
- PIOTR STANKIEWICZ. What is living ‘purposefully’?
- MEREDITH KUNZ. What does a Stoic give up?
- KAI WHITING. How religious were the Stoics?
- ELBERT HUBBARD. What was Marcus Aurelius’ childhood like?
- STOIC FELLOWSHIP groups around the world.
- STOIC QUOTES for everyday of the month
- STOIC BOOKS
- And much more!