THE STOIC is a monthly online publication of The Stoic Gym. The Modern Stoicism organization partners with the Stoic Gym (and if you look at the teams for both, you’ll see some overlap in membership).
The theme of this issue is ‘STOIC REFECTIONS. Contributors include many prominent modern Stoics: John Sellars, Sharon Lebell, Kai Whiting, Meredith Kunz, Jonas Salzgeber, Elizabeth Azide, Piotr Stankiewicz, and Chuck Chakrapani. If you’d like to read the articles, or to subscribe, click here.
In this issue…
- JOHN SELLARS. Benefits of Journaling
- SHARON LEBELL. Owning our own minds
- MEREDITH KUNZ. Waking up to impermanence
- JONAS SALZGEBER. Paying the price of tranquility
- ELIZABETH AZIDE. Looking beyond ourselves
- PIOTR STANKIEWICZ. More on dichotomy of control
- KAI WHITING. Is there a case for god?
- CHUCK CHAKRAPANI. Reflecting on life
- SENECA. On overcoming obstacles
- STOIC FELLOWSHIP groups around the world.
- And much more!