THE STOIC is a monthly online publication of The Stoic Gym. The Modern Stoicism organization is partnering with the Stoic Gym (and if you look at the teams for both, you’ll see some overlap in membership).
The theme of this issue is “STOIC REFECTIONS”. Contributors include many prominent modern Stoics: Sharon Lebell, Jonas Salzgeber, Flora Bernard, Piotr Stankiewicz, Kai Whiting and Chuck Chakrapani. If you’d like to read the articles, or to subscribe, click here.
In this issue…
- Theme: LOOKING WITHIN
- CHUCK CHAKRAPANI. There, but for the grace of God, …
- SHARON LEBELL. Faith, belief, and truth
- JONAS SALZGEBER. Count your blessings
- MEREDITH KUNZ. Freedom in a world of fortune’s arrows
- PIOTR STANKIEWICZ. Dichotomy of control and the eternal now
- FLORA BERNARD. Taking responsibility
- KAI WHITING. Stoicism and Veganuary (1)
- STOIC FELLOWSHIP groups around the world.
- STOIC QUOTES for everyday of the month
- STOIC BOOKS
And much more!