THE STOIC is a monthly online publication of The Stoic Gym. The Modern Stoicism organization partners with the Stoic Gym (and if you look at the teams for both, you’ll see some overlap in membership).
The Stoic Gym is pleased to announce the publication of THE STOIC, Journal of the Stoic Gym, May issue.
In this issue…LIVING AND DYING THE STOIC WAY
- CHUCK CHAKRAPANI. Judging life by its length
- BRITTANY POLAT. What does it mean to flourish?
- JONAS SALZGEBER. How to deal with people
- MEREDITH A. KUNZ. How to measure ourselves
- PIOTR STANKIEWICZ. How to increase the quality of our lives
- FLORA BERNARD. Can we die a good death?
- ELBERT HUBBARD. The Story of Marcus Aurelius 
- BOOK REVIEW. Whiting & Konstantakos, Being Better
PLUS OUR REGULAR FEATURES
- Stoic Fellowship Directory
- Stoic quotes for every day of the month… and more.