THE STOIC is a monthly online publication of The Stoic Gym. The Modern Stoicism organization is partnering with the Stoic Gym (and if you look at the teams for both, you’ll see some overlap in membership).
The theme of this issue is ‘STOIC FOCUS’. Contributors include many prominent modern Stoics: Sharon Lebell, Kai Whiting, Meredith Kunz, Piotr Stankiewicz, Flors Bernard, Erik Rankin, and Chuck Chakrapani. If you’d like to read the articles, or to subscribe, click here.
In this issue…
- Living a focused life – Chuck Chakrapani
- Focus on radical caring – Sharon Lebell
- Focus on simple living – Jonas Salzgeber
- Focus on goodness – Meredith A. Kunz
- Focus on the timeless principle – Piotr stankiewicz
- Focus on resilience – Flora Bernard
- Focus on your chosen profession – Seneca
- Is there a case for God? – Kai Whiting
- Recent books on Stoicism
- Stoic Fellowship groups around the world.
And much more!