THE STOIC is a free monthly online publication of The Stoic Gym. The Modern Stoicism organization is partnering with the Stoic Gym (and if you look at the teams for both, you’ll see a good bit of overlap in membership).
If you’d like to check it out, or to subscribe, you can click here.
The October issue of THE STOIC magazine is a special Stoicon issue and has an informative pictorial on the origin and development of modern Stoicism.
OCTOBER 2019 ISSUE CONTENTS
- THE STOIC ATLAS. Exeter to Athens: Great moments in modern Stoicism: A pictorial
- SHARON LEBELL. Everyday effort: Walking the walk
- JONAS SALZGEBER. Everyday equanimity: Playing the game
- LIZ GLOYN. Living with mortality
- DONALD ROBERTSON. Everyday living: Going beyond a child’s curiosity
- MEREDITH KUNZ. Everyday decisions: Seeking the truth
- KAI WHITING. Everyday lessons: American football fans and the dichotomy of control
- ELIZABETH AZIDE. Everyday acceptance: Key to thriving
- FLORA BERNARD. Everyday changes: Nothing happens right away
- CHUCK CHAKRAPANI. Why outcomes are always dichotomous